The five-day training session is a testament to the international community’s confidence in DJI’s role as a regional and international hub for legal and judicial excellence. It further demonstrates the solid relation between DJI and the US Embassy, reaffirming their joint efforts to create channels for sharing knowledge, expertise and best international practices.
Various approaches to investment analysis and valuation will be explored. You will also delve into specific decisions such as mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, investments and trading that managers face in their organisations.
It is essential for all those who have to read, understand and analyse financial statements. The tools and techniques you will gain from this highly informative course will be easily transferable to the workplace, enhanced through a combination of interactive case studies, exercises and examples.
* Focus on the assessment of business performance through the analysis of financial statements as well as the valuation of off-balance sheet obligations and commitments i.e. documentary credits and derivatives
* Understand the different approaches for pricing a company’s fair value for a variety of purposes, i.e. mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, investments and trading
* Analyse the different problems and risk variables that a company might encounter via the proper analysis of its financial statements
* Detect the weak spots in a company’s performance and eventually assist bank executives to cross sell their different products in asset liability management, risk management, etc
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course will specifically benefit those working in finance and accounts departments or involved with credit and business analysis, investment management and financial decision makers in major corporations, banks and other financial institutions.
Event Name: Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
Event Category: Training
Date: July 15 – 18, 2012
Venue: Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
Tel: +971 4 335 2437
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971 4 341 0000
Fax: +971 4 409 5013
- Certificate In Financial Analysis | Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai | June 18 – 21, 2012 | Dubai Events: Training Event Name: Certificate In Financial Analysis Event Category: Training Date:…
- Dubai: Advanced Financial Statement Analysis | Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai | Nov 20-23, 2011| Dubai Events: Business & Managements Event Name: Advanced Financial Statement Analysis Event Category: Business &…
- IFRS For Banks And Financial Institutions | Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai | May 7 – 9, 2012 | Dubai Events: Training Event Name: IFRS For Banks And Financial Institutions Event Category:…