UAE, Dubai, July 18th, 2012 – As the global economy continues to pass through a period of uncertainty, the ability of finance professionals to effectively analyse financial statements and make decisions based on this analysis is increasingly important. Assessing the financial health of a company can be a complex task and a simplistic approach to financial analysis can potentially lead to misleading (and costly) decisions.
This course will provide you with the necessary analytical framework and a wide array of practical tools to help you understand and exploit information in financial statements. You will be shown how to examine the many valuable and relevant pieces that make up a financial statement. Application of advanced techniques will enable you to gain more information out of financial statements, allowing you to better assess a company’s profitability and risk and to make more accurate valuations.
Various approaches to investment analysis and valuation will be explored. You will also delve into specific decisions such as mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, investments and trading that managers face in their organisations.
It is essential for all those who have to read, understand and analyse financial statements. The tools and techniques you will gain from this highly informative course will be easily transferable to the workplace, enhanced through a combination of interactive case studies, exercises and examples.
* Focus on the assessment of business performance through the analysis of financial statements as well as the valuation of off-balance sheet obligations and commitments i.e. documentary credits and derivatives
* Understand the different approaches for pricing a company’s fair value for a variety of purposes, i.e. mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, investments and trading
* Analyse the different problems and risk variables that a company might encounter via the proper analysis of its financial statements
* Detect the weak spots in a company’s performance and eventually assist bank executives to cross sell their different products in asset liability management, risk management, etc
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course will specifically benefit those working in finance and accounts departments or involved with credit and business analysis, investment management and financial decision makers in major corporations, banks and other financial institutions.
Advanced Financial Statement Analysis | Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai | July 15 – 18, 2012 | Dubai Events: Training:
Event Name: Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
Event Category: Training
Date: July 15 – 18, 2012
Venue: Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
Tel: +971 4 335 2437
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971 4 341 0000
Fax: +971 4 409 5013
- Certificate In Financial Analysis | Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai | June 18 – 21, 2012 | Dubai Events: Training Event Name: Certificate In Financial Analysis Event Category: Training Date:…
- Dubai: Advanced Financial Statement Analysis | Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai | Nov 20-23, 2011| Dubai Events: Business & Managements Event Name: Advanced Financial Statement Analysis Event Category: Business &…
- IFRS For Banks And Financial Institutions | Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai | May 7 – 9, 2012 | Dubai Events: Training Event Name: IFRS For Banks And Financial Institutions Event Category:…