of the local maritime sector while also promoting the emirate as a leading global maritime hub. The Dubai Maritime Training Centre is an initiative developed by the Dubai Maritime Creativity Lab, which was launched earlier by DMCA. The centre work revolves around supporting the government’s efforts to introduce and position Dubai as a safe and sustainable maritime hub via the implementation of comprehensive set of world-class workshops and training programs.
The aim is to provide students at the university with the convenience of applying for the IELTS test within the Petroleum Institute campus in Abu Dhabi. The Petroleum Institute has a goal of becoming a world-class institution in both engineering education and energy industry research. The institution currently has over 1900 undergraduate and graduate students, over 200 faculty members, and has quickly become a leading teaching and research institution in the Middle East region.
This course equips a professional with basic aspects, concepts and terminologies of ITIL that are used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle. ITIL Foundation training includes the linkages between Lifecycle stages.
- Service management as a practice
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes
- Selected functions
- Selected roles
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and training
- Improved estimation
- Greater control
- Easier tracking
- Better collaboration
- Measuring results and comparing projects
- Easy-to-understand Reference Handbook
- Free MS Project 2013 Software – Trial Version
- 24/7 Dedicated Customer Support
- 45 PDUs claimable with PMI
- 5 mock tests
- Business tea and lunch
- 120 days online training View more
- Introduction, Overview, Examples of scenarios
- 7 step process model for business case writing
- Cost & benefit analysis
- Typical business case template & checklist
- How to prepare business case?
- Business case writing skills, Trends, practices, principles, Errors
- Hard copy of course material
- PMI approved 8 PDU/Contact hours certificate
- Business Tea & Lunch
- Post training support
The award was given in recognition of ADSIC’s successful implementation of the emirate’s ‘e-Citizen’ program—an initiative that aims to position Abu Dhabi as one of the best governments in the world. The ‘e-Citizen’ program falls in line with the vision of His Highness (H.H.) Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of UAE and with the directions of His Highness (H.H.) Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces and Chairman of the Executive Council of Abu Dhabi. Jamil Ezzo, Director General of ICDL GCC Foundation, relayed his greetings to ADSIC and lauded them for their win, which consolidates Abu Dhabi’s leading position in the global ICT arena.